Thursday, October 9, 2008

I Pahked the Cah!

Well let's just get the silly scores out of the way to talk about way more important stuff...  

1st game - 98
2nd game - 118
3rd game - 116

There.  Done.

But the funniest event of the night was when I "pahked the cah" on a split.  At least I think it was a split, although I couldn't tell you what pins.  I'm pretty sure one of them was the 10 pin.  But I don't know what the other one was?  The 8 maybe?  Or the 9?  J or D if you read this, PLEASE leave a comment and tell me what pins they were!

Anyway - I'm so inconsistent, that it normally would have been a miracle for me to get one of those two pins, but somehow, I managed the ball directly in the middle of both of them, and got them both.  It was a fluke, and if I had aimed, I probably would have only hit one.  

Played poker again, and only one of the games did I even manage to get 5 cards, and they weren't anything to write home about, so I didn't win poker.  

On another note....  There are 39 teams on the league, with one "ghost" team, for a total of 40 teams.  Right now, we are in 38th place.  We MIGHT move up to 37th, since we one 1 of the games last night.  Hopefully, we'll win some games if/when we bowl the ghost team, and that will bump us up.....

Until next week America (or all 4 of you now that read this...)

AMW

No comments: