Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Suprises

Have you ever tried to pull off a Surprise Party? Wow. It's a lot of work! I've done a few of these, and each time, I'm sure that I've been found it. This time was especially tough, as I didn't know how to get in touch with a few folks. I had to rely on help from someone that I don't know very well. Also, the guest of honor "D" wanted to go home about 3 hours early. I'm used to being there, getting things ready, decorating, setting food out, etc... I had to leave this to other people to do this time. They did a WONDERFUL job, and I didn't have to worry after all. Lots and lots of folks helped out for this one, and the surprise was a hit. I think D was truly surprised and touched that so many people came out to wish her congratulations. In the end, a fun time was had by all, and the surprise was safe.

AMW

No comments: