Thursday, September 17, 2009

Bowling Begins

Did you miss the bowling updates over the summer?  I can honestly say that I didn't miss bowling over the summer, although I did miss seeing everyone every week.  I did get see some of the folks a couple of times, though.

Bowling actually started a couple of weeks ago.  My first week was pretty rough, although overall I made my average.  My games were 137, 87, 109.  Yep a 50 pin spread between two games.  I think I should get a patch for that.  I can't remember, but I think we took 3 games.

I missed the second week, because I was sick.  My team won all of the games with me not there.  Hmmm...  That's a sign.

Last night, I bowled 121, 102, 128.  I was pretty happy.  We won 2 games plus totals.  

But the real star of last night was my teammate Denise!  She bowled a 193, 15osomething, and 193.  Two 193 games!  For ANOTHER 500+ series!  Impressive!  I hope to be able to do that one day........

Until next week (unless something exciting comes up between now and then...)
AMW

3 comments:

kimmyd said...

fun reading.

Kirk Springer said...

Sounds like you are having alot of fun!

Denise said...

WooHoo!