Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Easily Amused...

I fully realize that this will only be comical to me.  But today at work, I let the engineers know that the door was "squeaky".

I thought it was funny, that two of them went to work on it, but thought, "OK, they're both new, so maybe they are leaning on each other..."



Then the third one showed up...


Then the chief engineer showed up...



And finally, a contractor perched himself on top of the ladder to watch the festivities.  All over a squeaky door...


As of this typing - it's been almost 1 full hour to fix the squeak, and it's still squeaking.  And I'm heading out the door...

I'll update tomorrow, to see if the squeak is gone.  But really?  With 5 of them, one can only hope....

AMW


1 comment:

Shay said...

If you'd whipped out a can of WD40 that door would be fixed by now...

I cant wait to hear the end to this story! Too funny!