Monday, April 25, 2011

Work - A four letter word

I've been contemplating a post venting about work.  But then the universe intervened and had other plans....

You know how it is.  You hit a point where you wonder why you do what you do.  You know you love your job, but then forces come along and chip away at that love.  Maybe it's a boss, maybe it's a client, maybe something else.

And then, just like that, it turns around again.  (At least *hopefully* in my case)



I've got a meeting scheduled for tomorrow morning, Tuesday - 4/26, at 9:30 am Eastern time.  If anyone has some extra good vibes to send my way I could sure use them!

AMW

2 comments:

Shay said...

Good Luck AMW. Im keeping everything crossed for you!

Sandy said...

You definitely have good vibes from me for this morning!!