Monday, June 8, 2009

What's new?

Not much!  

Really, there isn't anything going on.  It's pretty quiet, what with bowling being over for the summer, and no plans in the immediate future.  

I'd really like to get out camping, but the camper needs some work done, and the guy hasn't called me back yet.  But a nice relaxing camping weekend away would be great!

And surprisingly, we don't have any big trips planned for the summer.  It's kind of odd...  I think as of this moment, we don't have a single trip planned for the summer.  Really odd, come to think of it.  Perhaps that's why I'm itching for a camping weekend so bad..

Anyhoo - if anything fun comes up, I'll keep you posted.  For now, I'll just try to keep up with the Thousand Word Thursday pictures.

AMW


2 comments:

Annapants! said...

You don't need an excuse to throw a tent up on loop B in Newport News Park! Just some beer and good friends!

AMW said...

Oh so true! Waiting on some camper repairs for even that to happen...