Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Random stuff

Yes - I'm in the Olympic withdrawal stage.  I absolutely enjoyed them, and spent too much time watching them, and am sad they're over.  I'm not quite as big a fan of the winter games, because I don't like the cold that much, but I'm looking forward to them too.

Now that Olympics are over, we can get on with the fall reality shows.  Biggest Loser starts soon, which is always fun, and Survivor promises to be a big hit as usual.  I may try to catch this season of Amazing Race.  I've not watched it in a while, but may see what this season holds.

Labor Day weekend is here, which means another huge event that we are planning and executing.  Always a ton of work, but always a ton of fun.  This year, looks like we might get some rain from Fay.  Figures.  Camping, picnic, rain...  It's never stopped us before!  Won't stop us now.

Haven't updated enough here.  Sorry...  

Visited the Maryland Zoo a couple of weekends ago, and also got to go to an Orioles game.  Zoo was fabulous, and had the best Penguins (oh, okay...  I'm a sucker for a cute penguin!), and also had a baby camel, and a baby elephant.  Got to feed a giraffe, which was a cool experience.  The O's game was great!  The seats are way too small for any human being, although the location was really good.  And they WON that night!  YEAH!

Lots of event planning...  More event planning, with a little event planning thrown in for good measure, and that will sum up my week.  Thank goodness for AWESOME volunteers and tons of folks sharing duties...

AMW

No comments: