Thursday, April 30, 2009

Bowling right along

There is only one week of actual bowling left.  What in the world am I going to blog about over the summer?????  I'm sure something will come along....

Last night's scores:
1st game   - 130
2nd game - 147
3rd game - 111

As my current average is 109, all three of my games were over my average.  Woohoo!  That's only happened one other time this year, and it was a few weeks ago.  I'll take it...  Still don't know what did it.  Still don't know what I'm doing right.  Still had some gutter balls, so definitely not consistent.  But it was fun.  We bowled the team in 9th place, and we actually won one game.  Next week is position round, and it will determine where we finish, which determines how much money we win for the year.  I can guarantee, it won't be much.  But that's ok......

AMW

No comments: