Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Sooo.....

I don't know why I can't post more.

Each day, I CANNOT WAIT to see what's going on with all of the blogs that I stalk, er I mean, read. It's the highlight of my morning, and I check throughout the day as well.

I get inspired by the quilting blogs.

I catch up with friends on personal blogs.

I commiserate with bloggers that are having tough times.

I enjoy seeing what some of the odder blogs are gonna post about.


Yet - I do nothing. I think to myself that I don't have anything interesting to say.

But I sooooo enjoy the posts from the blogs that I read that even say that nothing is going on. Makes me feel connected to them somehow.

And really - it's not like I'm not working on any projects, or that nothing is going on. I just don't post it.

When I do post, I've noticed that a lot of it is about vacation. While that's wonderful and fun for me (and maybe fun for you too), I'm not on vacation THAT much. REALLY! (I just wish I was!)

I've promised before to update more, and I fall behind.

So what to do??? I WANT to post more. I just need some kind of push.... But what?

Dunno.... All I can say is that I'll try!!!

So, if you don't hear from me more/enough - YELL AT ME! Please? LOL!

AMW

7 comments:

HubeiMama said...

Oh yeah, like I have any room to talk. At least you're in the current month...

AMW said...

@HubeiMama - but I'm not chasing after a toddler like you are! She's a great excuse to miss blogging (although I do miss seeing update pictures of her!LOL!)

AMW said...

And you know what else is sad??? It's not like I don't have the time. I have time during the work day to blog. But I don't. WHY IS THAT?????? Especially since I want to.... What kind of writer's block is that??? LOL!!!!

Shay said...

Pick a theme for one day of the week , and post about your theme.

And ummm, I;m not one of the odd blogs you referred to am I? I'm one of the quilting blogs arent I? lol

Sandy said...

Okay, well I see you during the day so I can definitely encourage you! You may be sorry that I'm reading this!

AMW said...

Thanks Ms. P! With that Slack Tea Thursday, I'm not sure you'd be considered a quilting blog, so.......... Just kidding!! Yours is one that I look forward to the most. Just never know what's going to show up there!

Sandy - Looks like I need it, so no worries! Keep me on my toes.........

KimmyD said...

Funny, yours is the only blog I'm aware of..........I don't really want to read about the lives of strangers I guess. There's enough happening with my cirlces of friends to keep me entertained so to speak.............