Wednesday, September 28, 2011

This is backwards

I've been recovering from routine (yet major) surgery, so I've been a bit sluggish. Still tired, and sore from time to time.  Nothing out of the ordinary for recovery.  I've actually stopped taking the prescribed pain medicine except on rare occasion.    Like tonight.

I was a little extra sore today, so thought I'd take a pain pill tonight to help me sleep through the night.

And here I sit WIDE AWAKE at 1:00am.

I went to bed at 10:00pm.  I just could NOT fall asleep.

I imagine I'll have no trouble drifting off to sleep tomorrow in the lazy boy recliner, but right now it alludes me.

Would be the perfect time to get some sewing in, but that would wake up my roomie who has to work in the morning, and that wouldn't be good.

So I'll just hang here in blogland with you guys, K?

;)

AMW

1 comment:

Shay said...

I have a couple of books here that would bore you to sleep. I do hope that sleep finds you soon. Nothing worse than non existent sleep.