Monday, October 1, 2012

You know what they say.....

Absence makes the heart grow fonder....  Right?  So you all should be MADLY IN LOVE WITH ME now.

Right?


crickets....


I mean, it has been a reeeeaaaalllly long time.....


crickets.....


Oh wait.  I use the wrong cliche!


It's "Out of sight, out of mind".


I've been hanging around Facebook and Pinterest.  If anyone wants to find me there, send me a private message, and we'll be set.

But I'll also try to pop in here once in a while and post a random update.

Random enough that you'll still miss me, but won't forget me...  ;)

AMW

PS - Thanks, Cynthia, for the nudge....

3 comments:

Shay said...

Well Im glad you've resurfaced ! Welcome back.

Lynne said...

Good to see you in print!

Unknown said...

HaHa! I am glad I could inspire someone! I have been a bit on the bad side also, but am back now!

Hope you keep it up girl!!