Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Baltimore Bound

This weekend, we're heading for Baltimore.

I really like this city... I guess partly because I was born at Johns Hopkins University Hospital. Maybe it's a subconscious thing?

I've got Saturday pretty much on my own, and since it's National Quilting Day (who knew, right?), I was trying to find something "quilty" to do.

I found a quilt show just outside of DC that is a combination of two guilds. Looks to be pretty fun....

On Sunday, we're going to the Maryland Science Center to see a special exhibit there.

Should be a fun little trip... Hopefully, I can post some pics when I get back...

AMW

1 comment:

Shay said...

You had me at "Oh, and uh, I'm a bit of a smartass. And by a bit, I mean a lot! ".

Anyone who is a lot of a smartarse and says it up front is probably someone I want to know.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comment.

I'm stalking err I mean following you back.