Friday, October 29, 2010

Question of the day...

I work in the public eye.  Sometimes, being the smartass that I am, this is extremely difficult.  Difficult in that I can't always say what I'm thinking.  ESPECIALLY when asked a stupid question.


This sign, and about 20 others exactly like it are posted in the circular drive right outside the lobby that I sit in.


So here was the question that was presented to me today:








"How long can I park in the 15 minute parking area?"












REALLY?????????????


(Sadly, this is NOT the first time this has been asked, and is not even the dumbest thing that has ever been asked of me....)


Thoughts anyone?


AMW

2 comments:

Shay said...

900 seconds or quarter of an hour take your pick.

Some people are oxygen thieves...

kimmyd said...

Maybe I'm being cynical. There sure are a lot of morons out there....