Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Highlight of a Roadtrip

Went on a little road trip last weekend to western North Carolina for an annual event.  While there were MANY, MANY fun moments, and lots of highlights that include seeing folks that I sometimes only get to see once a year, I really want to share one specific highlight.


While driving home on Sunday, we took the scenic route for part of the trip.  An one point, we were driving through the little town of Salisbury, NC.  We saw several signs for "Historic Mural" and after the 3rd or 4th sign, we were convinced to stop.


STUNNING!  And after the first few pictures, we decided to make it interactive.......
















Just in case - I'm in the yellow jacket...  


Have you ever encountered a great piece of art and jumped in???


AMW

1 comment:

Shay said...

I havent but I love that you did ! I totally saw you in your yellow jacket...