Friday, November 19, 2010

Quotes from this week

This week while watching the TLC reality show "Police women of Dallas",  I heard two of the funniest lines I've heard in a while.

#1 - Drunk guy walking his bike and talking to it.  Being questioned by officers -
Drunk Guy "You're about to get your knees cut off."
Officer "What?"
Drunk Guy "Well, not really, but you're about to get your knees cut off."
Officer "Just my knees?"
Drunk Guy "Yep, just your knees"

#2 - Another Drunk guy - stopped for driving while intoxicated.  Being asked to take a breathalyzer.
He pretends not to understand how to blow into the machine.  Several times.  After about the 10th to 12th time of not getting it right (trying to mess up on purpose, I assume) he states, "My blow is broken."
Yep, his blow is broken.


Ah - the things we say when we've been drinking....

Hmmm...  Maybe I should get plastered and then BLOG!

TeeHee
AMW

No comments: