Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Pay it Forward

So, there is a "Pay it Forward"  theme going around the blog-o-sphere, and I decided to jump right in with both feet.  I found out about it from Cynthia's post  at Home Matters 1st.  


Here is how it works:

1. I will make a little something for the first people who comment on this post. Your gift will be a surprise and it will arrive when you least expect it.

2. I will have 365 days from today to mail your gift.

3. You must have a blog. Hopefully you will want to post about your progress.

4. Once you comment here, you must post about your "Pay It Forward" on your blog to keep the fun going. Please use the "Pay It Forward" badge.

What's the catch? To get a handmade present from me, you have to play too! This means YOU pledge to send a little handmade something for 3 readers of your blog. It doesn't have to be quilty - just handmade.




And that's it.  Whatever I make you will be just as much a surprise to me as it is to you!  But I WILL get it done!


Any takers?


AMW

No comments: